Dive Lembongan with Big Fish Diving
Big Fish dive centre on Nusa Lembongan, Bali is an authorised PADI & SSI Dive Resort. We are ready as always to introduce divers new and old to the stunning reefs and diverse marine life that awaits. The marine protected area around Lembongan and Penida offers some truly exciting diving, with endless manta rays at Manta Point (Nusa Penida), huge mola mola and even the occasional whale shark!
Located centrally in Jungutbatu village, we are a dive centre which offers an extremely personal service to our divers and are also home to the Aquatic Alliance manta ray research project.
We ensure small groups when fun diving, experienced multi lingual instructors and above all, a great sense of fun and enjoyment. We also have an active commitment to the environment and support environmentally friendly dive practices. From try dives and Open Water courses to Divemaster programmes, we teach the full range of PADI & SSI dive courses and offer the professionalism and quality you deserve.
We also offer daily yoga classes, great value budget accommodation and refreshingly large swimming pool for diver training and relaxing. Travelling to Lembongan couldn’t be easier, with 3 slow boat and 10 speed boat departures daily from Bali. It's only 20km from Bali itself, so what are you waiting for? Contact us for more information today.
Why choose Big Fish Diving on Nusa Lembongan for your 2013 diving adventures?
- FREE accommodation for scuba diving students!
- Special T-Shirt offers and yoga class giveaways
- English, German & French speaking instructors
- Great value fun diving packages; the more you dive, the bigger the discounts!
- Home to the Aquatic Alliance Manta Ray Research Programme
- Onsite Yoga Shack to relax tired muscles after a dive
- Travel assistance from Bali to Lembongan